Our football statistics website at 11v11.com is well-known for the depth of its historical content and the breadth of its geographical coverage. The site is widely considered the “site of record” for Premier League and international football.
- Publishers – AFS provides the facts, figures, analysis and articles for publishers. Commissions have included for high-profile projects such as statistics for the official biographies of David Beckham, Michael Owen and for Pele’s ‘The FIFA 100’ featuring the greatest players ever.
- Media – AFS has provided football statistics and information for most national newspapers and broadcasters in the United Kingdom and many internationally.
- Football clubs and governing bodies – We have provided football statistics services to the Football Association, the Professional Footballer’s Association and many football clubs, in the UK and abroad.
- Law firms – We prepare detailed and authoritative data-based reports for football-related cases including insurance claims.
- Academia – Increasingly football information and data is analysed in its own right, but also as a model for economic performance in all sectors of the economy. We provide data sets for academic use to universities and colleges around the world.
- Advertisers and gaming companies – We provide advertisers including gaming companies a highly focused audience of stats-obsessed football supporters.