Our football statistics website at 11v11.com is famous for the depth of its historical content and the breadth of its geographical coverage. The site has doubled its traffic in the last six months and is widely considered the “site of record” for Premier League, Football League and international football.
- Publishers – AFS provides the facts, figures, analysis and articles for publishers. Commissions have included for high-profile projects such as statistics for the official biographies of David Beckham, Michael Owen and for Pele’s ‘The FIFA 100’ featuring the greatest players ever.
- Media – AFS has provided football statistics and information for most national newspapers and broadcasters in the United Kingdom and many internationally. We license data for mobile and apps.
- Football clubs and governing bodies – We have provided football statistics services to the Football Association, the Professional Footballer’s Association and many football clubs, in the UK and abroad.
- Law firms – We prepare detailed and authoritative data-based reports for football-related cases including insurance claims.
- Academia – Increasingly football information and data is analysed in its own right, but also as a model for economic performance in all sectors of the economy. We provide data sets for academic use to universities and colleges around the world.
- Advertisers and gaming companies – We provide advertisers including gaming companies a highly focused audience of stats-obsessed football supporters.